2007年5月7日月曜日

What is important to me?

Hello!Did you enjoy your 'Golden Week 'holidays?I went Takamatu pond for a cherry blossom party ,returned home and played with some friends.I had very nice time.

Anyway, I would like to tell you about my important things in this time.
There are the three things that I think it is important to me.

First,it is people.For example my family,friends or some neighbor.Relief,enjoyment,sorrow,angry or happy,these feelings come from interaction or communication between people,so it makes me like me.

Second,it is learning.People can learn various things from many things.Friends,family,teachers and other people are all teacher in life.They give me meaningful advice.Also newspapers, book
or Internet help us learn many things. Moreover nature is good teacher.It makes us remember that we are the member of living things on this earth.From such leanings,I can be more interested in society or life.

Finally,in my opinion,having fun is most important to me.Not to speaking of ,we can enjoy chat,playing sports or something,but we sometimes do not feel like to do something that we have to do or must do it.For example study,work or something.In such cases, however,I think it is important that doing one's best and enjoy it.

Do you enjoy reading this opinion? How do you think it?

0 件のコメント: